Season 13 Launch & Charity EventAlles anzeigen
Best Legendaries to Craft for Fun or Profit: Kobolds & Catacombs
Warcraft III Invitational - February 27 and 28
Over 15 years since the release of Reign of Chaos, Warcraft III has a new major patch coming and your favorite players are throwing the first Warcraft III Invitational to celebrate it!
Hosted by casters Neo and Remo of Back2Warcraft, join us on February 27 and February 28 on Twitch for a slew of special events, including Free-for-All, 4v4’s, and other friendly competitions. Well-known Warcraft III competitors from around the world will be getting together live at Blizzard HQ to showcase their talents in friendly competition!
We love and continue to support our Warcraft III community, and we’re excited to see classic competitors like Manuel “Grubby” Schenkhuizen, Park “Lyn” Joon, and Kim “ReMinD” Sung Sik try out all the new PTR changes for themselves—including balance adjustments to many heroes, widescreen support, and more – all playable now on the PTR!
Be sure to tune in for your own sneak peek and check out our PTR patch notes for more information.
- Neo [Observer] Germany
- Remo [Observer] Germany
- Happy [Undead] Russia
- Foggy [Night Elf] Ukraine
- HawK [Human] Russia
- Effect [Human] Sweden
- ReMinD [Night Elf] South Korea
- Lyn [Orc] South Korea
- FoCuS [Orc] South Korea
- LawLiet [Night Elf] South Korea
- Grubby [Orc] Netherlands
- MaDFroG [Undead] Sweden
- Insomnia [Human] Bulgaria
- Tak3r [Orc] Germany
Warcraft III - Patch 1.29 PTR
Hail Warchiefs, Lichs, Commanders, and Keepers,
Warcraft III's PTR is back and ready for your scrutiny. Join us in testing widescreen support, hero balance changes, and updates to Map Pools for 1's, 2's, 3's, 4's and Free-for-All. We've also added some experimental modes like 24 player support for custom games.
We hope you enjoy. We will be watching here for general feedback, the Editor thread for mapmaker feedback, and the Balance & Map Pool thread for that topic (details below).
Specific Changes & Improvements
- Added bookends to the in-game interface
- Added black pillars in menus to prevent stretching
24 Player Support
- Game lobbies revised to support 24 players
- Team colors revised and expanded
- Color selection is an ongoing effort, feel free to leave specific suggestions with color codes
Balance & Map Pools
- Head here for details and focused discussion: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/bnet.../20762006793#1
World Editor Upgrades
- Head here for details and focused discussion: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/bnet.../20761976724#1
- Clans may now be created
- Mac clients launch on 10.11 and beyond
- Unable to change resolutions in native fullscreen
- PTR only supports English version of the client
- This will be the last version to support Windows XP
- The Mac PTR client requires manually running the launcher to patch
Earn Rewards with the Overwatch League on Twitch
Twitch and Blizzard are providing rewards to players that watch Overwatch League matches.
- Collect League Tokens by connecting your Battle.net and Twitch accounts
- You’ll get one League Token at the end of every live map finish. Some lucky viewers will get 100 tokens for every final map they watch per match .
- Everyone watching can work together by Cheering with Bits to unlock Overwatch League skins not yet available in game
- Your own Cheering progress unlocks Overwatch exclusive hero emotes and team-branded loot as well
- League Tokens can be used to unlock Overwatch League skins, which cost 100 Tokens per skin.
Heroes of the Storm - Voice Chat
Voice Chat has come to Heroes of the Storm!
Dark Legacy Comics #621
has been released.